German Blister Packs - Introduction
- Click on a BP image for larger images and more details
- Three are no German Spoiler series cards.
- There is no ScoolBus "Nutzfahrzeuge" BP
- The car number is stamped on the back of the card for all BPs except the very first BP and the final single card which held 3 cars.
- "Not for use with superchargers" warning is either directly printed on the card front or stamped on the card back where necessary. (No separate stickers as with US/Germany cards)
- The last German porduced BP was the 1973 single card 3-pack. After that US, Canadian and other cards were used.
- No German promotional items are known.
- No German special mail order items are known.
- No German "value" packaging items are known other than the 3-Pak cards (rivited and single card)/li>
- All buttons have the folded tab.
- All cars face to the left (execpt for a handful found facing right)
- Currently there are no known fake or reproduction German cards to be concerned with.
- There are always resealed cards to watch out for.
- Classic "California Custom" package style
- "HEISSE RÄDER" = "Hot Wheels"
- MATTEL Logo
- BAck of Card not yet seen
1970 - BP-70G-GA
MATTEL Green card
Copyright © 2017
All rights reserved.
The pictures and descriptions on this site may not be reused without obtaining prior permission.
Hot Wheels are a registered Trademark of Mattel Inc. This site is not affiliated with Mattel Inc. in any way.